Eight Burns Charest Attorneys Recognized by “Best Lawyers in America” Publication
Eight attorneys of the firm have been honored with inclusion in the “Best Lawyers in America” publication for 2022. The prestigious legal guide recognizes those attorneys in six distinct areas of legal practice.
The honorees are:
- Warren Burns for his work in Commercial Litigation and Antitrust Litigation.
- Daniel Charest in the practice areas of Commercial Litigation and Energy Law.
- Christopher Cormier in the category of Antitrust Litigation.
- Korey Nelson in the area of Energy Law.
- Darren Nicholson for his work in Intellectual Property Litigation and Patent Litigation.
In addition, three firm attorneys have been honored in the Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” list for exhibiting professional excellence early in their legal careers. Typically, this list includes recipients who have been in practice less than ten years.
This year’s honorees are:
- Mallory Biblo in the practice areas of Commercial Litigation, Antitrust Litigation and Energy Law.
- Amanda Klevorn for the representation of plaintiffs in the area of Mass Torts/Class Action Litigation.
- LeElle Slifer in the practice areas of Commercial Litigation and Energy Law.
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on a sophisticated peer review survey process, designed to capture the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographic region and legal practice area.