I am a trial lawyer with a passion for representing plaintiffs in consumer-oriented complex litigation, focusing on mass tort, antitrust, and data privacy cases. I have been honored early in my career with multiple leadership appointments on cases throughout the nation and have been named to the list of Louisiana “Rising Stars” for Class Actions and Mass Torts every year since 2019, as well as among the “Ones to Watch” by Best Lawyers in America in 2021 and 2022. I was named a Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyer and Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyer in 2021.
Born and raised in St. Louis, my working class roots guide my practice and I strive every day to represent my clients—who have included patients harmed by defective products and drugs, victims of antitrust and civil rights violations, homeowners, and multi-generation family landowners—with the same work ethic, grit, and integrity that was modeled by my family and friends growing up.
Recent appointments and representative cases include:
- In re TikTok, Inc. Consumer Privacy Litigation MDL (N.D. Ill.): I serve as a member of the Plaintiff Steering Committee on behalf of individuals alleging that the creators of the TikTok app violated their rights under Illinois’ Biometric Information Privacy Act and other federal and state consumer privacy and protection laws.
- In re Gilead Tenofovir Cases JCCP (Cal.): I serve as a member of the Plaintiff Steering Committee in claims alleging that defendant Gilead Sciences, Inc.’s tenofovir-based drugs caused users to develop kidney and/or bone disease.
- In re Imerys Talc America, Inc. et al. (Bankr. D. Del.): I represent my client who serves as a member of the Personal Injury Claimant Committee in claims against Imerys Talc America, Inc., the former talc supplier to Johnson & Johnson, on behalf of plaintiffs alleging that regular use of talcum powder caused their ovarian cancer.
- In re Johnson & Johnson Talcum Powder Products Marketing, Sales Practices, and Products Liability Litigation MDL (D.N.J.): I represent hundreds of women alleging they developed ovarian cancer as a result of using defendants’ talcum powder products. I played a significant role in expert discovery and Daubert.
- In re Epipen (Epinephrine Injection, USP) Marketing, Sales Practices and Antitrust Litigation MDL (D. Kan.): I successfully led plaintiffs’ challenges to defendants’ attorney-client and work product privilege assertions, took and defended key Rule 30(b)(6) corporate and expert depositions, and assisted with class certification briefing.
I moved to New Orleans in 2010 to attend Tulane University Law School, where I was elected to the Order of the Barristers by my peers, won the 2012 Louisiana State Bar Association trial competition with my moot court team, and served as a Managing Editor for the Tulane Journal of International & Comparative Law.
I live in New Orleans with my husband Dan, an antitrust attorney who I met when we were both law students at Tulane, and our three rambunctious Boxers.
Tulane University Law School, J.D., 2013
St. Louis University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2008
Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers, 2021-2022
Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers, 2021-2022
Louisiana Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, Thompson Reuters, 2019-2022
Best Lawyers in America Ones to Watch, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions, 2021-2024
Outstanding Achievement in Private Law Practice, American Antitrust Institute, 2022
New Orleans Magazine Top Lawyer, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions, 2021
Order of the Barristers, 2013
Trial Advocacy Honors, 2012
Louisiana State Bar Association Trial Competition State Champion, 2012
Managing Editor, Tulane Journal of International & Comparative Law, 2012-2013
State of Louisiana, 2013
Eastern and Western District of Louisiana, 2014
Middle District of Louisiana, 2015
Eastern District of Michigan, 2015
Northern District of Ohio, 2015
District of Colorado, 2020
Louisiana Bar Association
Louisiana Association for Justice
New Orleans Bar Association