Six Burns Charest Attorneys Honored Among the “Best Lawyers in America”
Six attorneys of the firm have been honored with inclusion in the “Best Lawyers in America” publication for 2023. The prestigious legal guide recognizes those attorneys in seven distinct areas of legal practice.
The honorees are:
- Warren Burns for his work in Commercial Litigation and Antitrust Litigation.
- Daniel Charest in the practice areas of Commercial Litigation, Securities Litigation and Energy Law.
- Christopher Cormier in the category of Antitrust Litigation.
- Darren Nicholson for his work in Intellectual Property Litigation and Patent Litigation.
In addition, two firm attorneys have been honored in the Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” list for exhibiting professional excellence early in their legal careers. Typically, this list includes recipients who have been in practice less than ten years.
Those attorneys are:
- Amanda Klevorn for the representation of plaintiffs in the area of Mass Torts/Class Action Litigation.
- Spencer Cox in the practice of Commercial Litigation. This is the first year for Mr. Cox to be honored.
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on a sophisticated peer review survey process, designed to capture the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographic region and legal practice area.